BMAX (Berler Maximum Activation Xtreme) is a complete less than 30-minute full body fitness program that delivers the five critical health components of physical fitness in EVERY workout: CARDIO HEALTH, FLEXIBILITY, MUSCULAR STRENGTH, MUSCULAR ENDURANCE, AND BODY COMPOSITION!
Every BMAX workout starts with a three-minute dynamic warm up and is followed by the body of 18 exercises. You will perform each exercise for 40 seconds, followed by a recovery period of 30 seconds between each exercise. These 18 exercises are designed and organized to target the six primary muscle groups: chest, triceps, back, biceps, shoulders, and legs while activating every supporting muscle fiber throughout your body.
BMAX was created to bring a complete full-body fitness program to both the home and gym. BMAX requires no machines, delivers quick workouts, and provides amazing variety! And due to Andy’s training principle, MAXIMUM ACTIVATION, you only need to use the program every other day to get on the road towards THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE.
Research suggests that 50% of people who start an exercise program will drop out within the first six months. This statistic is mainly due to the critical components that make up most workout programs, that Andy has totally eliminated. Now you really have no excuse!
- PERCEIVED LACK OF TIME: Every BMAX workout is less than 30 minutes.
- BOREDOM: You NEVER repeat an exercise in a BMAX workout.
- FRUSTRATED DUE TO LACK OF RESULTS: Every BMAX exercise is designed to activate as many muscle fibers in the body at one time, so you can efficiently burn calories and get rid of unwanted fat, and effectively build lean muscle.
- INJURY: The potential of injury is decreased because of the lack of repetitive stress.
- OVERTRAINING: Every BMAX workout factors in the most underestimated component of a fitness program – REST AND RECOVERY, as you only need to do BMAX every other day for maximum results.